Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello and here we go.

Well, this will mark my first entry to my blog. There are a few items I wish to get out of the way. The first will be that I am not a very good writer. I aspire to be, but I am not and likely never will. Content is not usually too much of an issue. It is grammar. So please excuse me if I dangle some participles.

If you perused my information introducing myself you see I live in the past. I have a very difficult time looking to the future. Hold on a moment, let me state that I may get depressing in my posts. I am sorry. That is very much who I am and a big reason I started a blog in the first place. I needed a place to share my dispiriting thoughts so if you are easily brought down I apologize now and maybe you will want to move on. Those who do choose to stay I encourage thoughts - deep thought out thoughts. Also I would love to meet someone that thinks as I do. I have yet in my 36 years met my equal in this area.

Despair not though, I will be sharing many of my thoughts and they will all not be bleak I promise.

No comments: