Sunday, March 23, 2008

Can't leave it alone

Here I am again, watching the DVD my father-in-law made and I keep playing a section of my wife - then my girlfriend. They had gone to St. Martinz - some island in South America - I believe. Anyway, there are people there sunbathing nude. Well, my father-in-law took many opportunities to film these people. There is one time when he is filming a gal sunbathing topless and then he scans to his left for a close up of my wife smiling, then shaking her head and ends with her hand over her face as if to convey, "Dad you are pathetic. I don't know you." But she looked so adorable doing it. Man I want to go back. Her at 16...so long ago. It absolutely makes tears well up in my eyes. I am the one who is pathetic. But I cant seem to help it.

No comments: