Friday, October 17, 2008

A lot has happened since my last post

What do you do when your life has a paradigm shift? Something happen in the time from my last post that has turned my life upside down. I found out my wife doesn't feel about me like she once did. I have considered many times writing about this subject, but just couldn't decide if I wanted to. I couldn't decide where to begin or how - also whether I should. However, I really believe the real reason is the amount of what I want to say is staggering. It is for this reason I have decided to just begin. I have to chop it up into separate thoughts. They will not be in chronological order and they will be fragmented, but since no one has even read this blog who cares right?

This could be seen as a reintroduction. I am going to write a lot about my wife, but I will also interject thoughts of life and my children.

Plus, I may cover something that has really changed my view of religion. It is something that many people should easily embrace, but likely will not. It is the rational that there is not a hell most of us envision from our traditional view of hell from the Bible. Instead, those that are lost will die, no eternity except an eternal death, and those worthy will inherit eternal life. The Bible is really simple and clear on this, but because of Catholicism and Paganism it has been so ingrained in our beliefs it is nearly impossible for people to believe, but it is true. I will present the argument coming up.

No comments: